About ANS Finland
- Air Navigation Services Finland Oy (ANS Finland) is wholly state-owned special assignment company steered by the Ministry of Transport and Communications.
- Our mission is to provide safe and high-quality services that match our customers needs and deliver these services in Finland in a smooth and punctual manner.
- One of our principles is to operate in a sustainable manner.
- We hold a certificate to provide air navigation services in accordance with EU legislation.
- Our Annual turnover approx. EUR 85 million
- We have approximately 420 employees, of whom ca 290 are air traffic controllers.